- Usage Tips
- Ingredients & Safety
Facepaint.com is excited to bring out our exclusive line of face paints and split cakes – Kraze FX – with artists’ preferences in mind. We welcome you all to try out the paints and give us your valuable feedback via product reviews.
Kraze FX Face Paint is a wax-based formula with high pigmentation, that works best for line work. Quick drying formula is equally good for blending, base work or layering. Wax based formula offers a smooth, solid coverage that will flex with skin movements to last all day without fading or cracking. Kraze Splitcakes can be easily activated with water and applied using a flat brush or sponge.
Palette includes 6 gm of each of the following split cakes:
1. Lava: Metallic Red, Metallic Orange, Metallic Yellow, Metallic Gold
2. Fairydust: Purple, Metallic Periwinkle, Metallic Light Purple, Metallic White
3. Dusk: Metallic Purple, Metallic Blue, Metallic Light Blue, Silver
4. Holiday: Metallic Purple, Magenta, Metallic Blue, Metallic Gold
5. Sweetheart: Metallic Purple, Magenta, Metallic Pink, Metallic Gold
6. Pixie: Metallic Dark Pink, Metallic Yellow, Metallic Blue, Metallic Deep Purple
Each 6 x 6 gm Split Cake Palette is good for 50-100 applications.
Shelf Life: Once opened – 12 months. Stored dry and unopened – 5-8 years.
Pigments: (77891)Titanium Dioxide, (77007), Ultramarine blue, (42090:1), FD&C Blue 1 Alum Lake, (77510) Ferric Ferrocyanide, (77499) Black Iron Oxide, (77491) Fe203, (77266) D&C Black2, (77019) Mica, (42090:1) FD&C Blue 1 Alum Lake 35-42%, (19140:1)FD&C Yellow 5 Alum Lake 24-28%, (15985:1) D&C Yellow 6 Alum Lake, (15850:1) D&C Red 7 CA lake, (15850) D&C Red 6 NA Salt
Kraze FX formula is non-toxic and hypoallergenic, safe to use on skin. Kraze Face Paint is manufactured using FDA compliant, cosmetic grade ingredients. Products are vegan and cruelty free, manufactured without any animal based ingredients and without any testing on animals.
In general FDA does recommends that reds (this includes yellows and oranges) and blues (this includes greens and purples) as well as neon colors should not be used around the eye and lip area or left on the skin too long.