Note: Kryolan products can be shipped only to addresses in the United States.
- Usage Tips
1. Clean eyelashes and eyelids so that they are free of oil or makeup.
2. Check the eyelash against your lash line and trim off any excess length.
3. Apply a thin line of adhesive along the lash band. Use a toothpick to spread it evenly.
4. Wait for 15-30 seconds to let the adhesive get set.
5. Secure the lash by pressing on to the lash line using your finger tips. Strip lashes should be applied on skin closest to the hairline.
1. Gently pull the lash off the eyelid.
2. We recommend following with an Eye Makeup Remover (sold separately).
More Company Info…