- Usage Tips
- Ingredients & Safety
Kraze FX Face Paint is a wax-based formula with high pigmentation. Wax based formula offers a smooth, solid coverage that will flex with skin movements to last all day without fading or cracking. Kraze Splitcakes can be easily activated with water and applied using a flat brush or sponge.
Palette includes 6 gm of each of the following cakes:
1. Neon Blue, Neon Yellow, Neon Orange, Neon Red
2. Neon Yellow, Neon Orange, Neon Red, Neon Purple
3. Neon Yellow, Neon Green, Neon Blue, Neon Purple
4. Neon Orange, Neon Yellow, Neon Red, Violet
5. Violet, Neon Purple, Neon White, Neon Blue
6. Green, Neon Green, Neon Yellow, Neon White
7. Navy, Neon Purple, Neon Blue, Neon White
8. Neon Purple, White, Neon Green, Neon Blue
9. Neon Orange, Neon Red, Violet, Neon Purple
10. Neon Yellow, Neon Orange, Neon Red
11. Neon White
Each 12 Split Cake Palette is good for 100-200 applications.
Shelf Life: Once opened – 12 months. Stored dry and unopened – 5-8 years.
Pigments: (77891)Titanium Dioxide, Sodium toluene sulphonate(657-84-1), Diethylaminomethylcoumarin(91-44-1), Bis(glcidoxyphenyl) propane/Bisaminomethylnorbornane Copolymer(146277-66-9), Benzogyanamine Formaldehyde polymer(26160-89-4), Basic Violet 11:1(73398-89-7), Aluminum Hydroxide(21645-51-2), 4-Methyl-7(diethylamino)coumarin(91-44-1), (15850:1) D&C Red 7 CA Lake, (77510) Ferric Ferrocyanide, (77007) Ultramarine blue. FD&C Yellow 5 Alum Lake 24-28%(19140:1), D&C Yellow 6 Alum Lake(15985:1), Black Iron Oxide(77499)
Kraze FX products are cruelty free, manufactured without any animal based ingredients and without any testing on animals.
Neon colors as with most other brands are not tested by FDA for cosmetic use on skin and hence are labeled for use as Hair & Special FX only. Independent studies have however deemed them safe for use on skin and face painters have been using them for designs without known issues. In general, FDA does recommend that reds (this includes yellows and oranges) and blues (this includes greens and purples) as well as neon colors should not be used around the eye and lip area or left on the skin too long.